(LINTON) - A mobile home on State Road 52 near the Olive Branch Baptist Church was consumed by fire Tuesday morning.
Firefighters from the Linton Fire Department responded to the scene just after 11 a.m.
The rental property owned by Sally Howell, was destroyed.
Fire Chief Brad Sparks says the family living in the trailer were woke by smoke detectors and escaped unharmed.
Sparks believe the fire was caused by an electrical problem, but says the State Fire Marshal would be on the scene this week to determine the exact cause.
Assisting Linton firefighters was the Wright Township Fire Department.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org