(BEDFORD) - Two more candidates have filed to run for school board seats.
Two positions in District 2 (Marion Township) of the Mitchell Community Schools and Districts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of the North Lawrence Community Schools are up for grabs.
So far, five candidates -- all in North Lawrence -- have filed to run in the general election.
- Benjamin C. Kimmel, NLCS District 1
- Kirsten Collier, NLCS District 1
- Bob Evans, NLCS District 2
- Gary Holmes, NLCS District 2
- Bradley R. Flinn, NLCS District 3
* are incumbents.
The first day to file a declaration as a write-in candidate for school board is Aug. 6. The last day to file is Aug. 22 at noon.
For more information, contact 277-2036.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com