(LINTON) - A Linton home was gutted by fire Thursday afternoon.
Linton Fire Chief Brad Sparks says the owner Sylver DiLorenzo, was able to retrieve some items from the home.
Sparks says the cause of the fire on County Road 1375 West is still under investigation, but he believes it started in the garage.
Assisting at the scene were firefighters from Wright Township Fire Department in Dugger and the Linton Utilities Department crews who drove fire engines to the scene.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org