News Sections
Bedford Fire Department Responds To Stove Fire
Updated August 6, 2014 6:46 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Fire Department Firefighters were called to Calvary Lutheran Church on Austin Drive after a fire alarm sounded at 1:26 p.m.

There was no fire, the alarm had malfunctioned.

After leaving there they responded to a stove fire at an apartment at South Central Housing on Industrial Drive.

According to Chief Jon Wagner the fire was out when firefighters arrived at apartment 105.

The power to the stove was turned off and maintenance personnel was contacted.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File