(BEDFORD) - A precautionary boil order has been issued for the following areas for Bedford City Utility customers:
- All customers on H Street and I Street, between 4th, 5th and 6th streets
- customer on 4th, 5th and 6th streets, between H and I streets
- All customers south of 27th Street and west of Washington Avenue
- Washington Avenue from 27th Street to Hillcrest Circle
- 27th Street from Washington Avenue to Broadview Addition
- River Bluff Road
- Pumphouse Road
- Hillcrest Circle
- Broadview Addition
- All customers on 12th Street between R Street and Oak Manor
- All of Oak Manor
This precautionary boil order will remain in force until further notice. The order was issued due to repairs to a water main.
Due to a water leak this boil order was issued for:
This precautionary boil order will remain in force until further notice. The order was issued due to repairs to a 6 inch water main.
Customers may experience low pressure or no water while the main is being repaired.
Bring all water to a boil. Let the water boil vigorously for two minutes. Let the water cool before using, or alternatively use bottled water.
Per-boiled or bottled water should be used for drinking, brushing teeth, washing vegetables, washing dishes and making infant formula, all food preparation and consumption and making or using ice until further notice.
For more information call the Bedford City Utilities office during business hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday - Friday or call (812) 275-1626 during business hours or (812) 275-7173 after hours.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com