Join in all the fun of this summer by playing our "What's In The Box" summer contest!
Remember the anticipation of guessing what present was waiting for you, underneath the wrapping paper and nestled in the box? Now's your chance to see how good of a guesser you are with "What's in the Box?"
Beginning June 30th we're featuring a mystery prize in the box. Just take a "peek" inside below, with a clue to help you narrow down what's actually waiting inside for you to win! Enter your guess using our entry form below and all of those that guess correctly will be entered for a chance to win what's in the box!
Winners will be announced every Wednesday and Friday during the morning show and posted online. Keep coming back to this page because you'll have a chance to play again when we put the next mystery prize in the box. (Weekly prizes given away until Friday August 8th)
Oh yeah... there's one other thing...
And just for being a good sport and playing... (even if you aren't the best guesser) all participants are entered into the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING for $1000 CASH!!! (The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on Monday August 11th.)
To help you out, we'll also air clues weekday mornings during the morning show; helping you narrow down what prize is awaiting inside! Once you think you know what's in the box, you will need to submit your guess using our online entry form below.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- Employees of sponsor locations are not eligible to win mystery prizes featured in the box, although they can play for a chance to win the Grand Prize
- Employees and immediate family members of Ad-Venture Media & Mitchell Community Broadcasting are not eligible to participate
- Prizes must be picked up at our studios within 30 days of winning.
Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
Here's A Peek Inside The Box
No more peeks! We are all peek'ed out!
"Whats In The Box?" Winners (so far)
Congratulations to our winners! They include...
- Round 1: $100 in cash - Jennifer Harper of Bedford
- Round 2: 4 Holiday World tickets - Nancy Bailey of Odon
- Round 3: $100 Orange Leaf Gift Card - Cecil Rowlett of French Lick
- Round 4: NEW gas grill - John Hayes of Springville
- Round 5: 4 Pack Indiana Beach Tickets with a FREE Auto Detail from Sipes Body & Glass - Paul Duncan Jr of Bedford
- Round 6: $100 in Big O Tires Big O Bucks - Joy Anderson of Hardinsburg
- Round 7: $100 Knucklehead Bend gift certificate - Thomas Bennett of Bedford
- Round 8: Outdoor patio furniture set - Melissa Renn of Springville
- Round 9: 4 Holiday World tickets - Nancy Peabody of Bedford
- Round 10: 4 Cedar Point tickets - Mark Skivers of Bloomington
- Round 11: 2 tickets to an Indianapolis Colts game - Julie Hack of Mitchell
- Round 12: 4 tickets to Indiana Hoosiers football game - Jim Hillenburg of Bedford
"Whats In The Box?" is brought to you by...
Also brought to you by...
- El Rancho Del Burrito
- Mikel's Signs
"What's In The Box?" Entry Form
Entry submission to this contest has ended. Stay tuned on Monday, August 11th to find out who is our winner of $1,000 in COLD HARD CASH!
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org