(ORLEANS) - Saturday nights will be heating up in Orleans once again this summer with the Orleans Chamber of Commerce's 2014 Concert in the Park series, sponsored by Orange County REMC a Touchstone Energy.
The 2014 lineup includes Ladies for Liberty, Blend, River Cities, Sweetwater, and the Crawford County Community Band.
All Performances are held in historic Congress Square (southwest corner of town park) and will begin at 7 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to bring their lawn chairs, blankets etc. as seating in the park is limited. Picnics and nonalcoholic beverages are also welcome.
- June 28 - Ladies for Liberty (red, white & blue night & salute to the troops)
- July 12 - Blend (family entertainment)
- July 19 - River Cities Concert Band
- July 26 - Tobin & Friends
- Aug. 2 - Sweetwater (country, bluegrass)
- Aug. 9 - Crawford Co. Community Band
For more information contact the chamber office, 865-9930.
Special Note: In the event of inclement weather, concerts may be slightly delayed or moved indoors to the nearby Orleans Christian Church Unity Hall.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org