News Sections
Police: Man Died From Overdose
Updated June 19, 2014 10:41 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(SEYMOUR) - Results of a blood test confirmed police suspicions that a 19-year-old man found dead last month in a Seymour hotel room died of an accidental drug overdose.

Police say that Darron M. Lovegrove of North Vernon was found dead in a room at the Allstate Inn on the east side of the city after police were called there because no one had checked out of the room.

Test results showed that Lovegrove's breathing was suppressed after he took a combination of methamphetamine and opiates, Coroner Roger Wheeler said Wednesday.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2019 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File