(BEDFORD) - The 26th Annual WBIW Senior Fair will be held on Wednesday, April 16th from 8 am to 1 pm at Community Baptist Fellowship.
This event is free to attend and provides area seniors with information from health care facilities, banks, assisted living, insurance and much more.
The Senior Fair will include free giveaways, free health screenings, doughnuts with DJ's from 7am to 8am and bingo will be taking place all day.
Community Baptist Fellowship is located on Heltonville Road just West of the BNL back gate.
The following health screenings will be free at this year's Senior Fair:
- Blood Pressure - St. Vincent Dunn, Mitchell Manor, Adaptive Nursing
- Blood Sugar - St.Vincent Dunn Hospital & Mitchell Manor
- Cholesterol - Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Coordination - Paoli Health & Living
- Flexibility - White River Lodge
- Hearing - Affordable Hearing Aids
- Height & Weight - St.Vincent Dunn
- Spinal Alignment & Bone Density - Health Care Center
- Strength & Balance - Stonebridge Health Campus
- Vision - Bedford Lion's Club
The 26th Annual WBIW Senior Fair is brought to you by:
- Affordable Hearing Aids
- Lawrence County Community Foundation
- Day & Carter Mortuary
- Air-Master Heating & Air Conditioning
- Stonebridge Health Campus
- Sipes Body & Glass
- Hoosier Uplands Home Health & Hospice
- Judy Macy State Farm Insurance
- Medicine Plus
- Health Care Center
- Mitchell Manor
- Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Brenda Bahe Farmers Insurance
- St Vincent Dunn Hospital
- Paoli Health & Living
- White River Lodge
- Adaptive Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Healthy Balance Wellness Center / Humana
See you there!
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com