Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, March 13, 2014
(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department was called to the jail this morning after some rags that were left in the laundry room dryer began smoldering.
According to Sheriff Sam Craig none of the inmates had to be evacuated or moved.
"The fire department was called as protocol and they used a fan to help move what little smoke there was out of the building," Craig added.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page