News Sections
State Fire Marshal Rules Fire Accidental
Updated February 28, 2014 7:36 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - The State Fire Marshal has ruled the fire on Trinton Circle as accidental.

Three volunteer fire departments were called to a home of one of their own Wednesday morning at 353 Trinton Circle.

The home is owned by by Shawswick VFD firefighter Terry Pemberton.
A neighbor reported the fire.

According to Shawswick VFD Chief Bob Brown, the state fire marshal has ruled the fire was accidental and electrical in nature.

"There was damage to the ceiling, hallway and one bedroom," Brown added. "We are looking at about $10,000 to $20,000 in damages."

The family was not living in the home, but had just had the home remodeled.

Assisting at the scene were Guthrie Township, Marion Township VFDs, Seals ambulance crew and Tabernacle or Praise and Emergency Service.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2019 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File