(BEDFORD) - The Stellar committee is reviewing statements of qualifications from five companies wanting to provide architectural and engineering services for the Stone Gate Arts and Education Cultural Center.
The center will be located in the former JC Penney building at 15th and J street.
The development of the Arts and Educational Cultural Center is a part of the Stellar project and will house college classes offered by Oakland City University and Ivy Tech Community as well as art exhibits and other cultural events.
Proposals were submitted by:
- Kovert Hawkins Architects of Jeffersonville
- Rowland Design of Indianapolis
- Christine Matheu, a Bloomington architect
- DLZ Architects of Indianapolis
- Prince Alexander Architects of Indianapolis
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org