(MITCHELL) - Chris Shaw will continue to serve as the Mitchell School board president.
Marnie McKnight will retain her position as vice president and Crystal Mikels will serve as secretary. No other members were nominated for the offices.
Remaining board members are Patrick Redman and Steve Burton.
The board voted that each member will receive $2,000 annual to serve on the board and $25 for each meeting and committee meeting they attend.
Board members made the following annual appointments:
- Greg Pittman as school attorney
- Steve Phillips as the local education officer
- Melinda Powell as the school treasurer
- Debbie Arthur as deputy treasurer
- Chris Brown, as extra-curricular treasurer
- Dana Grimes as deputy extra-curricular treasurer
- Marnie McKnight, Steve Phillips and Phil Storm as representatives to the Mitchell Community Schools insurance committee
- Steve Phillips as investment funds officer
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com