Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, January 3, 2014
(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department extinguished a semi fire Wednesday after the brakes on the trailer overheated.
Firefighters went to the area of 16th and L streets at 7:15 p.m.
Residents in the area reported hearing an explosion after one of the tires on the semi blew off.
Bedford Fire Department Chief Jon Wagner says the tires started to overheat on the driver's side and when they blew they did some damage to the trailer along with a refrigeration unit.
Wagner says incidents like this can be dangerous, but no one was hurt.
The truck belonged to Scott and Daughter, of Orleans.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page