WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Flue Fire Causes Minor Damage

Last updated on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

(MITCHELL) - A fire at a Mitchell home caused only minor damage, according to Marion Township Volunteer Fire Department Chief Jason Zeeks.

The fire was reported at 6:04 p.m. Monday at 646 Sportsman Club Road.

According to Zeeks the fire started in the flue and spread catching the siding on fire. It didn't take but a few minutes for firefighters to extinguish the blaze.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page