News Sections
Audio
Flue Fire Causes Minor Damage
Updated January 29, 2014 6:58 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MITCHELL) - A fire at a Mitchell home caused only minor damage, according to Marion Township Volunteer Fire Department Chief Jason Zeeks.

The fire was reported at 6:04 p.m. Monday at 646 Sportsman Club Road.

According to Zeeks the fire started in the flue and spread catching the siding on fire. It didn't take but a few minutes for firefighters to extinguish the blaze.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback