Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, November 8, 2013
(PEKIN) - Six people were arrested in Pekin Tuesday on meth-related charges and battery.
According to Chief Deputy Sheriff Roger Newlon, while serving an arrest warrant at 291 East State Road 60 near Newlon's Grocery in Pekin, officers located working meth labs inside the home.
A search warrant was executed by the Indiana State Police Clandestine Lab Team and the Washington County Sheriff's Department.
Arrested on warrants at the Pekin address were:
* Clayton Rogers, 46, Floyd County, on a warrant for possession of meth, possession of syringes and possession of precursors. He was also charged with manufacturing meth, dealing meth, possession of meth, possession of precursors, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Cody Rogers, 18, Washington County, on a warrant for intimidation and criminal mischief and aiding in the manufacturing of meth.
* Jennie Kemp, 19, Washington County, on a warrant for battery.
* Zackery Rogers, 18, Washington County, on a warrant for intimidation, criminal recklessness and criminal mischief. He was also charged with aiding in the manufacturing of meth and dealing meth.
Jerry White was also arrested at the scene for visiting a common nuisance. He was also charged with manufacturing meth.
At another residence in Pekin:
* Albert Hardin, 23, was arrested on a Washington County warrant for criminal mischief and a charge of aiding in the manufacturing of meth.
Newlon says the investigation is continuing and further charges and arrests are pending.
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page