(INDIANAPOLIS) - Bedford Chamber of Commerce President Jamie Medlock has been selected for the Indiana Leadership Forum Class of 2014.
Since 1993, the Indiana Leadership Forum, a nonprofit educational program, has increased the involvement of civic, business, and cultural leaders in the governmental and political processes.
The Forum has over 440 graduates statewide who contribute to Indiana through their extraordinary leadership in the public and private sectors and dedicated service in a wide array of philanthropic organizations.
"It's an honor to be selected for the next ILF class," says Medlock. "I plan bring the things I learn in Indy back to our community, and help Bedford be even more successful. This is a great opportunity, and I look forward to getting started."
The Indiana Leadership Forum Class of 2014:
1) Andre Bennin, Special Advisor to the President & CEO, USA Funds
2) Luke Bosso, Permitting and Regulatory Ombudsman, Develop Indy
3) Matt Boyd, Corporate Counsel, Boyd Machine & Repair Co., Inc.
4) Chuck Brewer, Owner, Potbelly Sandwich Shop
5) J.C. Brown, Attorney, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
6) Greg Clark, Deputy Director and General Counsel, Indianapolis Bond Bank
7) Alexandra Curlin, Attorney, Curlin Law Office
8) Matt Humm, Political Director, Friends of Todd Young
9) Suzie Jaworowski, Communications and Government Relations Director, Sunrise Coal, LLC
10) Chris King, Executive Vice President, Runnebohm Construction
11) Maddison Klontz, Legislative Assistant, Indiana State Senate
12) Michael Lynch, District Director, Congressman Luke Messer
13) Jamie Medlock, President, Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce
14) Troy Montigney, Manager of Political Affairs, Indy Chamber
15) Lindsey Moss, Legislative Assistant, Indiana State Senate
16) Matt Owen, Marketing Rep., Firefighter/EMT, Utica Twp. Volunteer Firefighters Assn.
17) Courtney Papa, Legal Assistant, Heritage Acceptance Corporation
18) Joe Pellman, E-Communications Specialist, Indy Chamber
19) Patrick Price, Associate, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
20) David Rosenberg, Director of Enterprise Development, City of Indianapolis
21) Sarah Rubin, Deputy Director of Public-Private Partnerships, Indiana Dept. of Transportation
22) Tosha Salyers, Indiana Outreach Director, StudentsFirst
23) Tiffany Sharpley, Partner, Ice Miller LLP
24) Amy Stansfield, Principal, AES Development
25) Travis Tschaenn, Security Sales Manager, Defender Direct, Inc.
26) Greg Wireman, Self-Employed, Community Corrections
For more information on the Indiana Leadership Forum, please visit our web site at www.IndianaLeadershipForum.com.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com