News Sections
Audio
Person Smoking In Bed Starts Fire
Updated October 9, 2013 10:29 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MITCHELL) - The Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department was called to an apartment fire this morning.

Firefighters received a call at 403 Warren Street at 8:26 a.m.

When firefighters arrived they were able to contain the fire quickly.

According to police the fire started after a resident was smoking in bed. The fire was contained to the mattress area.

No one was hurt during the incident.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback