(MITCHELL) - The Hoosier Uplands State Health Insurance Assistance Program offers counseling to those covered by Medicare.
Counselors can assist with applying for assistance in paying Medicare A, B and C costs through the Medicare Savings Program and the Low Income Subsidy Program.
Counseling hours, locations
- Hoosier Uplands Salem office, 902 S. Aspen St., Salem, Oct. 23, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bedford Senior Center, 2205 Washington Ave., Oct. 31, 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- English Senior House, 524 W. Fifth St., English, Nov. 13, 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- Marengo senior housing, 522 Sugar St., Marengo, Nov. 13, noon to 2:30 p.m.
- Hoosier Uplands Paoli office, 1 College Hill, Paoli, Nov. 14, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Appointments are available to consult with counselors Trudy Wells and Greg Tanner every day at 521 W. Main St., Mitchell, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Call 849-4457 or (800) 333-2451 to schedule an appointment at any of the above locations.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com