Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, October 22, 2013
(BEDFORD) - The City of Bedford has released the following tentative schedule for the flushing of hydrants within the city.
This is a tentative schedule and is subject to change because of weather and other factors.
Customers near these areas are cautioned to be careful during this time period as the water can be muddy/rusty and can stain laundry. If the water becomes discolored in your area, let the cold faucets run for a short while and it should clear up.
Remember if the weather turns bad, the flushing will be cancelled.
* Today: 17th and L streets, East, South to 27th, Rainbow Hills, Heritage Meadows and Broadview addition.
* Wednesday: Lincoln Avenue North of 15th; 15th West of L, North to 10th and John Williams Boulevard.
* Thursday: 15th and E streets to 15th and K, North to Breckenridge Road.
* Friday: Eighth and O West to X, North to 2nd and S, Heltonville Road, Mount Pleasant Road and Boyd Lane.
* Sunday: 16th and P streets, 17th South to 39th, west of M Street, Eastlake Drive, Crawford Addition, Brook Knoll and Saddle Barn.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page