Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, September 19, 2013
(BLOOMINGTON) - The Monroe County Public Library is crediting a patron for extinguishing a small fire in one of the building’s bathrooms Monday evening.
A fire was set in a trash can in a bathroom in the children's section of library at about 6 p.m. Monday, and the building had to be evacuated as fire alarms went off.
But; according to Michael Hoerger, the library's director of communications; a patron was able to grab a fire extinguisher outside the door of the bathroom and put out the flames before the fire department arrived.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page