Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, August 6, 2013
(PAOLI) - The Paoli Volunteer Fire Department battled a garage fire Thursday morning on Elm Street.
The fire destroyed a garage owned by Blaine Buchanan.
The fire destroyed the garage, a pickup truck, riding lawn mower and other items. Damages were estimated at more than $25,000.
Firefighters believe the fire started when a battery charger over heated.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page