Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, August 19, 2013
(BEDFORD) - Bedford Fire Department were called to extinguish a fire at Dunham Sports Sunday afternoon.
According to Fire Chief Jon Wagner, firefighters were called to Dunham's at 1:12 p.m. after a report of smoke coming from the roof area.
"Firefighters went up on the roof and found a faulty air conditioning unit," Wagner added. "They turned off the unit and told them to get a repair man and then helped ventilate the store."
Wagner says there was no damage but there was some smoke in the building.
Firefighters were also called to a fire at Penn Station Sunday afternoon.
When firefighters responded they found a fire in the dumpster.
Firefighters from Station Two responded and put out the fire quickly. The fire was contained to the dumpster and there was no damage.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page