(BEDFORD) - Bedford Fire Department were called to extinguish a fire at Dunham Sports Sunday afternoon.
According to Fire Chief Jon Wagner, firefighters were called to Dunham's at 1:12 p.m. after a report of smoke coming from the roof area.
"Firefighters went up on the roof and found a faulty air conditioning unit," Wagner added. "They turned off the unit and told them to get a repair man and then helped ventilate the store."
Wagner says there was no damage but there was some smoke in the building.
Firefighters were also called to a fire at Penn Station Sunday afternoon.
When firefighters responded they found a fire in the dumpster.
Firefighters from Station Two responded and put out the fire quickly. The fire was contained to the dumpster and there was no damage.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org