WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Bedford Firefighter Extinguish Fire At Car Wash

Last updated on Monday, June 10, 2013

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Firefighters were called to the car wash on Plaza Drive behind McDonalds Sunday morning after a report of a fire.

Firefighter were alerted at 9:50 a.m. and when they arrived at Wash World of Bedford they discovered the vacuum motor was smoking and on fire.

According to BFD Chief John Wagner, firefighters use a CO2 extinguisher to put out the fire.

"The electrical motor over heated and caught on fire," Wagner added.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page