News Sections
Audio
Bedford Firefighter Extinguish Fire At Car Wash
Updated June 10, 2013 7:30 AM | Filed under: Fire
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Firefighters were called to the car wash on Plaza Drive behind McDonalds Sunday morning after a report of a fire.

Firefighter were alerted at 9:50 a.m. and when they arrived at Wash World of Bedford they discovered the vacuum motor was smoking and on fire.

According to BFD Chief John Wagner, firefighters use a CO2 extinguisher to put out the fire.

"The electrical motor over heated and caught on fire," Wagner added.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback