WBIW.com News - local
Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Brain Games Begin Tonight
Last updated on Tuesday, May 14, 2013
(BEDFORD) - The 12th installment of Brain Games, a trivia contest staged annual by the Lawrence County Museum of History, will begin on tonight at Little Theatre of Bedford.
Thirty-two teams will square off in the opening rounds tonight and Thursday evenings with winners advancing to next week's semi-final and final rounds. Brain Games tests participants' knowledge in local, state and national history and other categories.
Games will begin at 6:35 p.m. each evening, after a brief welcome and message from the museum. Participants are asked to be at Little Theatre at least 20 minutes before they are scheduled to play.
The event is free to watch, but donations are accepted.
- 6:35 p.m: SICIL vs. Bedford Ford Lincoln Roush
- 6:55 p.m.: Cosner's Gun & Knife Shop "Red Hot Mamas" vs. JKI Engineering
- 7:15 p.m.: Tri-County Builders vs. History Buffs
- 7:35 p.m.: Judy Macy State Farm Insurance vs. Pynco II
- 8:05 p.m.: Lehigh Cement "Generation Gap" vs. Day & Carter Mortuary "Honey Badgers"
- 8:25 p.m.: Jeff Routh/Linda Gilliatt "Mitchell High School" vs. Inklings/Skyhaven Entertainment
- 8:45 p.m.: Family Dental Centre "The Tooth Doctors" vs. Friends of the Museum "Oolitic Bearcats"
- 9:05 p.m.: IU Health Bedford vs. Greg Taylor and Keach & Grove Real Estate "Free Methodist Church"
- 6:35 p.m.: Pynco I vs. Lineal Contracting "Crane Federal Credit UnionCraniacs"
- 6:55 p.m.: NEDO vs. Hoosier Hills Credit Union
- 7:15 p.m.: Bedford Laser Wash "Veni, Vidi, Vici" vs. Flinn Farms "Irish Knights"
- 7:35 p.m.: Jason Jackson-Edward Jones "Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce" vs. GM Powertrain
- 8:05 p.m.: Whitney Tool "Woodsy Owl, Too" vs. Bedford Evening Lions Club
- 8:25 p.m.: Little Theatre of Bedford "Exit Stage Left" vs. Ferguson-Lee Funeral Home "Ann-Margret"
- 8:45 p.m.: Sallee & Company vs. Bedford Rotary Club
- 9:05 p.m.: Orleans Chamber of Commerce "Orleans Alumni" vs. Steele & Steele "Smokey Bear Corps"
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page