(BEDFORD) - Lawrence County Sheriff Sam Craig has several used police cars for sale.
Those interested in purchasing one of the car is asked to provide a sealed bid to the Lawrence County Auditor's office before 9:45 am on May 7.
The cars, six Ford Crown Victoria and one Ford Explorer can be looked at and inspected on April 19 from 8 am to 11 am. The vehicles will be parked at the Lawrence County Jail at 1420 I Street in Bedford. The vehicles will be parked in the north side parking lot.
All sealed bids must be received by the Board of Commissioners, of the County of Lawrence, State of Indiana, on May 7 at 9:45 am.
Vehicles available are:
* 2001 Ford Crown Vic.; Vin # 2FAFP71W31X138464; Plate Number 824ABG, with 133,358 miles
* 2001 Ford Crown Vic., Vin# 2FAFP71W71X138466; Plate Number 4080, with 104,813 miles
* 2004 Ford Crown Vic., Vin# 2FAFP71W14X113311; Plate Number 4671, with 128,788 miles
* 2005 Ford Crown Vic., Vin#2FAP71W75X142068; Plate Number 4963, with 133,656 miles
* 2005 Ford Crown Vic., Vin#2FAFP71W35X113991; Plate Number 4887, with 121,409 miles
* 2005 Ford Crown Vic., Vin#2FAFP71W95X113994; Plate Number 4900, with 127, 274 miles
* 2002 Ford Explorer, Vin#1FM2U72E32UC08359; Plate Number 3824, with 121,872 miles
There is a copy of titles for all vehicles listed.
Mail bids to:
Attention: Billie Tumey
Board of County Commissioners
Lawrence County Courthouse
916 15th Street Room 28
Bedford, Indiana 47421
Be sure to specify on the outside of your sealed bid envelope the unit VIN number you are bidding on, please use a separate bid envelope if you are bidding on more than one unit.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Sheriff Sam Craig at 275-3316.
The Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to accept in whole or in part.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org