(WORTHINGTON) - Kurt Lentz, Lyons Elementary School and Jill Staggs, Worthington Elementary School announce Kindergarten Pre-enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year will be held at the respective schools in Worthington and Lyons on Friday, April 12.
Worthington pre-enrollment will be alphabetically by last name on the day of enrollment.
1 p.m. Last name beginning with "A" thru "M".
2 p.m. Last name beginning with "N" thru "Z".
Lyons pre-enrollment will be anytime between noon thru 2 p.m. on the day of enrollment.
When you bring you child for registration, please bring the following information:
* Immunization record Emergency phone numbers
* Birth certificate Relatives phone numbers in case we
* Social Security number are unable to reach parents
The Indiana State Board of Health requires the following immunizations (Day, Month and Year):
* 5 doses of diphtheria -tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTap), diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis(DTP), or pediatric diphtheria-tenanus vaccine (DT) or 4 doses are acceptable if the fourth dose was administered on or after the fourth birthday;
* 4 doses of either oral polio vaccine (OPV) or inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), in any combination or 3 doses of all OPV or all IPV are acceptable if the third dose was administered on or after the fourth birthday.
*2 doses of measles (rubeola) vaccine, on or after the first birthday;
* 1 dose of rubella (German measles) vaccine, on or after the first birthday;
* 2 dose of mumps vaccine, on or after the first birthday;
* 3 doses of hepatitis B vaccine.
* 2 varicella (chicken pox vaccine)
Your child must be 5 years old by August 1, 2013 to be eligible for enrollment.
Please feel free to call the respective school with any questions. Information packets will be passed out the day of enrollment.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org