News Sections
Martin County Looking For New Veteran's Service Officer
Updated May 5, 2013 1:10 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(SHOALS) - Martin County is looking for a new veteran's service officer.

Tom Trambaugh resigned from the position on January 15 because of a work conflict.

The Martin County Commissioners are asking anyone who is interested in the position to contact the auditor's office. The applicant must be a veteran and have served in active duty.

Currently, if a veteran needs a ride Commissioner Dan Gregory says they should call Ride Solutions at (812) 254-3225 or another area county's veteran's service office for assistance.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback