(BEDFORD) - The Lawrence County Tourism Commission is again offering a training workshop for front-line employees in hospitality or customer service.
The workshop is scheduled for Feb. 27, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., at Holiday Inn Express in Bedford. Costs will be $10 for one person, $15 for two and $25 for a team of three to five.
Participants will leave the workshop with:
- The ability to identify good service and poor service and the barriers that cause poor service.
- An understanding of non-verbal communications and how they will be interpreted by customers.
- Methods for dealing with difficult customers.
- An understanding that they represent the company, in fact that they are the company to the customer.
- "Super service" principles.
- Familiarity with local attractions so that they can give information, directions, restaurant referrals and other information.
The presenter will be Dave Branneman of the Lawrence County Tourism Commission. The presentation will include group interaction and input from the participants.
To make reservations by Jan. 31, contact the Lawrence County Tourism Commission at 849-1090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com