WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Fire Destroys Huron Mobile Home

Last updated on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

(HURON) - Fire destroyed a mobile home owned by Donald Mundy, on Ind. 60 West near Huron Monday night.

Huron Volunteer Fire Department Chief Mark Jones says, Mundy was not home when the fire started.

A neighbor reported seeing flames at 9:50 p.m. When firefighters arrived the mobile home was engulfed in flames.

Jones says 13 firefighters from Huron and Marion Township battled the blaze. Jones says the fire started in the area of a wood stove.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page