News Sections
Fire Destroys Huron Mobile Home
Updated May 5, 2013 1:10 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(HURON) - Fire destroyed a mobile home owned by Donald Mundy, on Ind. 60 West near Huron Monday night.

Huron Volunteer Fire Department Chief Mark Jones says, Mundy was not home when the fire started.

A neighbor reported seeing flames at 9:50 p.m. When firefighters arrived the mobile home was engulfed in flames.

Jones says 13 firefighters from Huron and Marion Township battled the blaze. Jones says the fire started in the area of a wood stove.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File