News Sections
Fire Destroys Garage In Linton
Updated May 5, 2013 1:10 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(LINTON) - The garage of a Linton residence has been deemed a total loss after it caught fire Tuesday night.

Linton Fire Chief Brad Sparks says the department was dispatched to the home of Steve Wagner, located behind the old Morris Food building on the west side of Linton, around 7 p.m.

The Greene County Daily World reports, firefighters were on the scene until about 9 p.m.

Chief Sparks says he believes the fire started after an electrical problem. Sparks says while the garage was a total loss, the home was not damaged.

The homeowner was able to salvage some items from the inside of the garage.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File