Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, January 22, 2013
(BLOOMINGTON) - Firefighters contained a chimney fire in a home near Lake Monroe Sunday afternoon, putting out a blaze that had shot up into the attic.
Perry-Clear Creek Capt. Randy Roudebush says two engines from his department, as well as a unit from Van Buren Township, were dispatched to 1368 East Zinnia Drive at 4:33 p.m.
Flames from a fireplace in the basement of the home escaped the metal chimney flue and ignited exterior walls of the structure.
Firefighters were on the scene for about 2 half hours.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page