(ORLEANS) - The winners of the 2012 Orleans Chamber of Commerce's Christmas Lighting Contest have been announced.
Judging took place Monday evening. This year there were a total of 12 entries.
Chamber officials wish to thank all those who participated in this year's contest and encourages everyone to take time out this holiday season to drive around the community to view and enjoy the many outstanding lighted displays and decorations.
Overall winners include:
* James and Jean Holt, 5342 N. St., Rd 37 S
* Simon & Wendy Sprigler, 6360 N Co Rd., 200 W
* Bud & Shirley Keilhorn, 101 S Center
Children's Choice (new category):
* Robert Gaddis, 321 E Vincennes
* Tom & Terri Boyer, 328 Liberty Rd
* Edna Sullivan, 217 S 4th Street
* Lisa & Troy Beasley, 685 S. Maple
* Arthur & Bev Baird, 457 W. Monroe
* James and Robin Ervin, 391 S Roosevelt
* Walter & Mary Bess, 687 N Maple
* Morning Lark Baskett, 170 S. 4th
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com