Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, December 26, 2012
(WASHINGTON) - A Washington family faced the Christmas Holiday without a home after a fire Friday afternoon
Washington Fire Chief Dave Rhoads says firefighters were notified at 2:20 p.m. that a house was on fire in the 800 block of West Main Street.
Seven off-duty firefighters responded to assist.
The house owned by Jose Mejia but was rented to Carlos Dubon was engulfed in flames and a total loss.
The Dubon family has 4 small children.
The Fire Department contacted the Red Cross who assisted the family.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page