Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Friday, December 21, 2012
(BLOOMINGTON) - The City of Bloomington trash, yard waste and recycling pickup schedule will change as follows during the weeks of Christmas and New Year’s:
City of Bloomington holiday sanitation services revised schedule
* Monday, Dec. 24: Regular pickup
* Tuesday, Dec. 25: Wednesday pickup
* Wednesday, Dec. 26: Thursday pickup
* Thursday, Dec. 27: Friday pickup
* Monday, Dec. 31: Regular pickup
* Tuesday, Jan. 1: Wednesday pickup
* Wednesday, Jan. 2: Thursday pickup
* Thursday, Jan. 3: Friday pickup
Appliances will be picked up Dec. 28. Live Christmas trees and wreaths will be picked up starting Dec. 31 and ending Jan. 11. Please remove all decorations and lights from the tree before placing it at the curb for pickup.
For more information or questions, please contact Sanitation Director Shelby Walker at 349.4457 or at email@example.com.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page