(BLOOMINGTON) - The City of Bloomington trash, yard waste and recycling pickup schedule will change as follows during the weeks of Christmas and New Year's:
City of Bloomington holiday sanitation services revised schedule
* Monday, Dec. 24: Regular pickup
* Tuesday, Dec. 25: Wednesday pickup
* Wednesday, Dec. 26: Thursday pickup
* Thursday, Dec. 27: Friday pickup
* Monday, Dec. 31: Regular pickup
* Tuesday, Jan. 1: Wednesday pickup
* Wednesday, Jan. 2: Thursday pickup
* Thursday, Jan. 3: Friday pickup
Appliances will be picked up Dec. 28. Live Christmas trees and wreaths will be picked up starting Dec. 31 and ending Jan. 11. Please remove all decorations and lights from the tree before placing it at the curb for pickup.
For more information or questions, please contact Sanitation Director Shelby Walker at 349.4457 or at email@example.com.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org