WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Fire Destroys Mobile Home In French Lick

Last updated on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

(FRENCH LICK) - The mobile home of Wayne Hardin, of French Lick, was destroyed Sunday night.

Firefighters from French Lick and Orange County Rural I were notified of the fire at 8:39 p.m. in the 8800 block of West Virginia Avenue.

Firefighters were called back at 11:15 p.m. and at 3:07 a.m. Monday morning to put out flare-ups.

The single wide mobile home was unoccupied and no injuries were reported.

Firefighters say the fire started after an electrical issue.

The family lost everything in the blaze and they are in need of diapers, bottles, clothing and appliances. To donate items call 936-9068.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page