News Sections
Fire Destroys Mobile Home In French Lick
Updated May 5, 2013 1:09 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(FRENCH LICK) - The mobile home of Wayne Hardin, of French Lick, was destroyed Sunday night.

Firefighters from French Lick and Orange County Rural I were notified of the fire at 8:39 p.m. in the 8800 block of West Virginia Avenue.

Firefighters were called back at 11:15 p.m. and at 3:07 a.m. Monday morning to put out flare-ups.

The single wide mobile home was unoccupied and no injuries were reported.

Firefighters say the fire started after an electrical issue.

The family lost everything in the blaze and they are in need of diapers, bottles, clothing and appliances. To donate items call 936-9068.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File