Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, September 11, 2012
(GUTHRIE) - Marshall Volunteer Fire Department extinguished a blaze on Lemon Quarry Road Sunday afternoon.
According to Marshall VFD Chief Chad Hays firefighters were alerted after the owners of the old RV called saying the camper was on fire at 5:35 p.m.
"It was a very old junky camper the people were using for target practice," Hayes says. "It appears one of the bullets caused a spark and that ignited the camper."
The fire was extinguished quickly and the camper was destroyed, but was of no value, Hayes says.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page