WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Fire Does Extensive Interior Damage To A Washington Home

Last updated on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

(WASHINGTON) - The Washington Fire department responded to a trailer fire on Biddinger Lane Sunday afternoon.

The trailer owned by Alan Garland sustained extensive interior.

According to family members on the scene, believe the fire started in the clothes dryer. The Garland family was not at home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page