News Sections
Fire Marshal Says House Fire Caused By Bad Fireplace
Updated May 5, 2013 1:09 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(LINTON) - According to Linton Fire Chief Brad Sparks, the fireplace of a Green Acres home is believed to have sparked a fire in the rear of the 210 Meadow Lane residence.

State Fire Marshal Matt Wells visited the residence owned by Christopher Fulford on Monday morning to assess the damage.

The fire started Friday at 11:36 p.m. and firefighters were on scene until 2:22 a.m.

Sparks says the house is gutted from the water damage, and the fire went up through the roof in the rear of the home.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File