WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Smoldering Mulch Causes Minor Heat Damage To Home

Last updated on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department went to the report of a house fire in the 1600 block of F Street Monday at 6:03 p.m.

According to BFD John Oliver when firefighters arrived they found smoldering mulch in a flower bed next to the house.

The owner of the home, Lacy Robbins, was no home when the fire started.

Oliver says there was minor heat damage to a few pieces of siding.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page