News Sections
Audio
Smoldering Mulch Causes Minor Heat Damage To Home
Updated May 5, 2013 1:08 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department went to the report of a house fire in the 1600 block of F Street Monday at 6:03 p.m.

According to BFD John Oliver when firefighters arrived they found smoldering mulch in a flower bed next to the house.

The owner of the home, Lacy Robbins, was no home when the fire started.

Oliver says there was minor heat damage to a few pieces of siding.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback