News Sections
Audio
Smoldering Mulch Causes Minor Heat Damage To Home
Updated May 5, 2013 1:08 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department went to the report of a house fire in the 1600 block of F Street Monday at 6:03 p.m.

According to BFD John Oliver when firefighters arrived they found smoldering mulch in a flower bed next to the house.

The owner of the home, Lacy Robbins, was no home when the fire started.

Oliver says there was minor heat damage to a few pieces of siding.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback