WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Cigarette Causes Mulch Fire

Last updated on Monday, July 30, 2012

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department was called to the Heart & Vascular Clinic on Shawnee Drive Sunday morning.

Employees called 911 at 9:01 a.m. to report someone had thrown a cigarette into the mulch and it was on fire. Employees put the fire out, but it was still smoking.

Firefighter extinguished the small fire.

There was no damage to the building.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page