News Sections
Cigarette Causes Mulch Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 1:08 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - The Bedford Fire Department was called to the Heart & Vascular Clinic on Shawnee Drive Sunday morning.

Employees called 911 at 9:01 a.m. to report someone had thrown a cigarette into the mulch and it was on fire. Employees put the fire out, but it was still smoking.

Firefighter extinguished the small fire.

There was no damage to the building.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File