(BEDFORD) - Lawrence County Highway Superintendent David Holmes says the following roads will be closed for paving:
Today crews will finish Greer Lane, from Ind. 54/58 to Indian Creek Camp Road. Holmes says there is about 3/4 mile left, and crews should be done around noon.
- Thursday crews will be paving Washboard Road from Ind. 37 to Old Ind. 37
- Friday Williams-Silverville Road, from Ridge Road to Dillman Road
- Monday Elmer Jack Road, from Elkins Road to Coveyville Road
- Tuesday Robin Hood Addition
- Pinhook Road, from Red Crane Road to Hidden Falls Camp Road
- Thursday Bryantsville Road, from U.S. 50 to Cassidy Lane
- Friday Stevens Lane, from Ind. 37 to Rabbitsville Road
The paving schedule could change depending on weather and other issues that may come up. Holmes will keep the county posted of any changes.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com